Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Free Dachshund Thank You Picture


This is a free dachshund thank you picture you can use for your etsy sales feedback this month if you would like.
Even though, we know the image is safe when we posted it on here, we would like you to know that free images from the Internet often attract unwanted "issues". You are downloading this at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your computer system from downloading free images from the Internet.



5 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

This is cute! I downloaded it at my own risk!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

crashandcarry said...

That's a chance I'm willing to take!! If you ever want to use one of my plush Doxie pictures, let me know and I will photoshop a thank you onto it :)

Three Wishes Collective said...

I saved it. Thank you :)

laughingfridge said...

Oh cute, thank you for the "thank you"!