Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
This week's Wiener Wednesday is dedicated to Laughingfridge's pug Lucy. She passed away due to complications during surgery. We wienies all morn the loss of our pug sister Lucy. She will always be remembered for using her dachshund sister's butt as a pillow. We know she is happy and running over the rainbow bridge. Our prayers and thoughts go out to Laughing and her family during their time of loss.
The angel ornament and art print can be purchased by clicking on the pics above. Lucy's picture leads to LaughingFridge's shop in case any of you would like to convo her a personal message.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
"Mama, its cold outside!" This message is brought to you by all the wieners in the northern regions who are feeling the Autumn frost upon their noses already.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
OH No! The HOrroRRR!!!!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
StuffByStevie on Etsy
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
It is that time of year, when squirrels are out and about driving our furry ones nuts.
The bark on the street from your dachshund to you is this: "Our lives are so short so let us chase the squirrels while we still think we can catch them".
If you like the pic, click on it to see how you can get a professional print of your very own.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
1. Hannah grew up with cats and secretly loves them, but she doesn't want her dog friends to know this.
2. Hannah loves to eat garden string beans right off the vine.
3. Hannah has a strange pre-meal ritual of rolling her ball around in a blanket first, then setting it next to her food dish before she starts eating.
4. Hannah's butt is often used as a chin rest by her pug sister, Lucy.
5. Hannah loves all males, canine and human, and flirts with them whenever she can.