Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wiener Wednesday
























EverythingRochelle




Lillamonsters








Welcome to another week of excellent wiener dog finds on Etsy. We do believe the arfists on Etsy are feeling the wiener dog mind control for sure. Why else would there so many cute wiener dog items every day on Etsy. Well, Sasha and I chose our five top picks for this week. We hope you take a peek at them all. Remember, if you like any of the above items, please, click on the picture to see how you can purchase one of your very own.

3 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

Excellent picks today!! That first one is so funny since I was just at Mt. Rushmore a couple of weeks ago. Love all of these!

tailwaggers said...

Thanks so much for including my "fun to be a weenie placemat".
Such a cute web site. I love the pictures! Doxies always make us laugh. (:

WarmWeenies Dachshund Dog Sweaters said...

I am loving it! Can't get enough doxie luv.