Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wiener Wednesday!




















(This item is reserved for someone else, but I had to share it with you. Please, do not purchase this one. Convo the person to ask about ordering a set of your own.)




It is that lovely day once a week where five of the awesome pawsome dachshund items on Etsy make their appearance here on our blog. This week was oh so hard to pick only five. Sasha and I had much discussion during the deciding process, but we do believe we have some great doxie finds to share with you this week.


As always, if you like any of the above items, please, click on the photo to get to the item's listing page on Etsy.

4 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

These are so great!! I want a couple of them myself lol Terrific finds :)

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

These are great. I love the colors on that stuffed dog, and those crayons are awesome. Going to check it out.

Scrappy Angel said...

wow! there are some amazingly talented and creative people out there!

Art and Sew Forth said...

I love that shirt! Actually, I love all of these!