Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday's Message From Your Dachshund





Now, that Santa Paws has come and gone.  The doxies are all making plans for the big New Year's Eve Bash.  Even though, they have figured out the best meeting and greeting techniques.  They have pawfected their snatch and grab and dash food retrieval system.  Most are still worried about one thing:  "I hopes I can stay up all the way to midnight.  I have to see the lighted ball drop at least once in my doggy life."

If you like the above item, please, click on the photo to see how you can get to the item's listing page on Etsy.

3 comments:

kc said...

love the food retrieval system!!!

Art and Sew Forth said...

Ooooo, YES! I herd a doxies in Times Square - now THAT would be worth staying up for!

Bassetmomma said...

Hope you can stay awake to see the ball drop!