Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday's Message From Your Dachshund





This week the little frankfurters have been plotting to take away the title of the Easter Bunny and replace it with a more doxie appropriate figure.  I guess the plan is to exchange silly old eggs and chocolate Easter bunnies with chocolate doxies.  I can hear the dachshund PR council barking now: "But, hey isn't chocolate toxic for dachshunds? -- Yes, but we have a plan to give out felted chocolate doxies this year.  They are much cuter than the bunnies anyways."  So if any human pups (AKA kids) get a basket with chocolate doxies in them, then you will know the frankfurters have succeeded in their plans to take over the Easter Bunny.

As always, if you like the above item, please, click on the picture to get to the item's listing page on ETSY.

3 comments:

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Oh easter doxies. Soooo cute.

Art and Sew Forth said...

Those are the cutest ever! If I still had young ones, I would so buy those. I used to throw away chocolate that people would give to us at Easter! Bad mom....but these would have been awesome!

Valerie said...

I love those little doxies!