Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday's Message From Your Dachshund





This week all the little doxies are planning how they are going to wait for the Easter Bunny.  They are planning what toys are going to be brought into the big bed and of course how to keep Mommy and Daddy from sniffing out all the Easter Eggs before them.  I can hear them bark right now, "I is taking my squeakest ball, my bestests almost destuffed toys, and of course a bone to chew on.  Then, every time the humans try to fall asleep, I will squeak my ball very fast to wake them up.  With all this lack of sleep, they will probably sleep to noon, and by then all the eggs will be mine!"

If you like the above item, please, click on the photo to get to the item's listing page on Etsy.

3 comments:

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I love the item - that is so cute!
And also love the doxie plan to get all the eggs. LOL

Art and Sew Forth said...

Sounds like a plan! Your doxie minds are truly ingenious!

Three Wishes Collective said...

Great plan :) Wonderful item to feature.