Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday's Message From Your Dachshund





Another fun filled weekend down and the dachshunds are missing their peeps while they are at work.  Some of the dachshunds plotted to reschedule a little more "doxie me" time in their peeps schedule.  I can hear them barking now, "I added a car ride, beach trip, and a walk onto my peeps to do list today.  .... Aw, that is nothing,  I  gots a hold of my human's smart phone and deleted something called a 'Mamogram Appointment' to make room for a doxie and me play date.  Then, I switched her work out time to 5 am instead of 5 pm cause that ways I get both my breakfast and dinner even earlier.  heehee."

As always if you like the above item, please, click on the picture to get to the item's listing page on Etsy.



1 comment:

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Oh you are a bad one. LOL
Very cute note pad. hearted it.