Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday's Message From Your Dachshund





All the little doxies are very down this week.  The cold weather has returned and their hopes of an early spring has been halted by mother nature's snow fury.  The little wieners have only been barking a few words from under the cover of their snuggle sacks.  Those words that can be repeated go something like this:  "I is hibernating until the real spring comes and can somedoxie please bribe that no good squirrel loving ground hog this year!"

As always, if you like the above item, please, click on the picture to get to the item's listing page on Etsy.




7 comments:

danielle said...

Thanks so much for featuring my comfy and toasty warm snuggle sack.

Art and Sew Forth said...

I could have used one of those toasty snuggies last night! Spring will come little wienies!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Wow, the dogs will be warmer than me in that comfy looking sack. Cute picture.

Valerie said...

Great snuggle sack!

Lyn said...

we have one of Rendach's snuggle sacks and the dogs love it! They both got into it once :)

Scrappy Angel said...

I am quite certain that many a yorkie would LOVE that cozy snuggle sack as well!

Sad to say....winter is LONG and showing a late, but certain arrival here in Montana. I like it at first, but then I am ready for SPRING, so I feel your pain.

Unknown said...

The snuggle sack looks so toasty, Id prob get in there with my doxie LOL :0)