Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sasha's Letter From Lokie





Hi Sasha-

This is Lokie. I snuck on mommy's computer and am sending you these cute pictures of me in my new sweater. I know you know how to blog so i figure you are the best dog to send this to. Mommy couldn't find a sweater that would stay on me (they kept falling off, or I'd bite them off, but don't tell mommy) until she had Susan from
WarmWeenies make me a custom one and it actually stays on and keeps me warm!

well, i best go before they catch me or Pinot tells on me. See you soon!

Your friend,
Lokie

Pictures provided by lyn from PinotByLyn

7 comments:

WarmWeenies Dachshund Dog Sweaters said...

Oh My Goodness! I'm famous. What a lovely model. She is so darn cute in her new sweater and I think she knows it. :D Thank you for the nicest of compliments. Smooches to the pooches.

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Lokie looks very adorable in her new sweater. And it is a very pretty sweater too.

Art and Sew Forth said...

Lokie - you are so sweet and innocent looking in that sweater! What a great way to deceive the people!

Bassetmomma said...

Lokie sure does look like a warm weenie!

Lyn said...

yes you are famous Susan - lol. Lokie wanted to express her appreciation for being a warmweenie in this cold weather :) Thank you!

Valerie said...

How adorable! Very pretty sweater!

laughingfridge said...

Lokie, you are so pretty in your Warm Weenies sweater! Sasha, so nice of you to blog for Lokie :)