Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Dachshund Prayer: Bandit And Frito



Bandit:  "Dear God:  Thank you for giving me new loving humans in a forever family and not letting me go to a kill shelter to be put to death.  Plus, I gots 2 doxie bros and a sis in the deal.  I thinks I hit the jackpot!"

Frito:  "Dear God:  Um, I thinks I asked you for a new toy. NOT a new BOY -doxie brother.  I thinks you must of herd me wrong or something."

Picture of Bandit and Frito from Suz of RedWagonWieners.  She managed to save this new little guy, Bandit, from being sent to a kill shelter. 

5 comments:

Rosecitylady said...

God Bless you Suz! Bandit is one lucky doxie! And Frito will get over it, lol

Best prayer ever!

Bassetmomma said...

What a great Sunday prayer!

Lyn said...

That is one great prayer from both Bandit and Frito! I'm so glad Frito found a new home :) And Frito is like Pinot, when we adopted Lokie, she was like, when is SHE going home?

Lyn said...

I meant, I'm so glad BANDIT found a new home - lol

Art and Sew Forth said...

Congratulations Suz! I'm so happy for both you and Bandit. How awesome! More fun at the Red Wagon!