Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dachshund Prayers: Temptation

Every Sunday Sasha and I would like to offer one of her "Dachshund Prayers" for thought. Just a friendly reminder that every creature has a right to believe or not believe in a higher power. This post is not meant to influence any one's personal spiritual beliefs, but hopefully will inspire us humans to appreciate life in all its glory and sometimes misunderstanding

Dear God,
Lead me not into temptation and delivery me from the fate of eating these sweet kibbles. For if I paw-take of this forbidden fruit, the chocolate ones are sure to kill me.

7 comments:

HappyDapperDogs said...

amen!

laughingfridge said...

amen to that one Sasha!

AngelPups said...

I say this prayer every morning...;-)

Art and Sew Forth said...

I wish you much self control you little wienie!

Three Wishes Collective said...

i understand your struggle, Sasha. I'm trying to avoid chocolate, too - but not because its lethal to me.

Pauline said...

AAAAAAhhhhhhh self control - always praying for it. Thanks, Sasha - you did good today saying your prayers :)

makingstuffwithlove said...

Oh Sasha, you want that candy SO bad! I'm sorry that chocolate is so bad for you :( But please continue to restrain yourself, we want you to make it to Halloween to be the Bobo :)