Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dachshund Prayers

Every Sunday Sasha and I would like to offer one of her "Dachshund Prayers" for thought. Just a friendly reminder that every creature has a right to believe or not believe in a higher power. This post is not meant to influence any one's personal spiritual beliefs, but hopefully will inspire us humans to appreciate life in all its glory and sometimes misunderstandings.


Dear God,
Now, I lay me down to sleep. Bless, my squeaky bone for me to keep. If it is gone when I wakes, I shall blame my brother for he takes!

7 comments:

laughingfridge said...

Amen!

makingstuffwithlove said...

What a sweet photo and a funny little prayer :) I hope for Charlie's sake he leaves it alone lol

Garden Path Quilts said...

Oh so cute! Hallelujah!

Three Wishes Collective said...

LOL - what a great prayer, Sasha!

Unknown said...

Amen, and Pawllelujah!

Anonymous said...

hehe Pawllelujah- THAT is too funny! Good one Ari-ya!

love the prayer. I suspect Ginger and Mimi secretly say this prayer about Fergus for he certainly does taketh away!
Laura (beadmeadow)

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

So CUTE!
Love the picture too. So sweet.
I love that - Pawllelujah too!