Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dachshund Fact Or Fiction: Gigi from ylbb



Dachshund Fact Or Fiction posts are exactly that. We post five little blurbs about a doxie on the team and you guess which is fact and which is fiction. Today we feature Gigi from ylbb (Your Lips But Better).

1. She was an extra in the movie Hotel For Dogs.

2. She loves sugar snap peas.

3. She is a mild manor house pet by day and is a crime fighting super hero by night.

4. She is an athletic type of girl who is often found running agility trials on the weekends.

5. She was once caught licking a toilet seat!

Hopefully, Gigi or her Mommy will fill us in on what is fact or fiction sometime soon!

7 comments:

Garden Path Quilts said...

Gigi is all of the above. I refuse to believe that she can't do all of the above and more! What is too funny here is that we just got "Hotel For Dogs" from Netflix this evening! Ha!

makingstuffwithlove said...

I don't know Gigi, so I'd have a hard time guessing. She looks very athletic to me, could she be a secret super hero? I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised :)

laughingfridge said...

I believe every one of them is fact, except for #5. Gigi is too much of a Diva to ever lick a toilet seat! (and if it turns out to be true, I'm sure she had a very good reason for it...)

Jen said...

Yay, Gigi got featured! LOL.

Well, I let Gigi read the post. She confirms #1-#4, but refused to comment on #5. ;)

Three Wishes Collective said...

what a great feature and I would have guessed fiction on #5, too, lol.

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I say yes to #1 - 4, but never ever ever #5.

Garden Path Quilts said...

Emma doxie wants to know what's wrong with licking the toilet seat? "I bark at the toilet brush when mommy uses it. I caught it once. Once was enough."