Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dachshund Fact Or Fiction: Ariya




Dachshund Fact Or Fiction posts are exactly that. We post five little blurbs about a doxie on the team and you guess which are fact and which are fiction. Today, we are featuring Ariya from eihana on etsy.

1. She is part of the dachshund royal family and is believed to be the next in line for the throne. That is unless an illegitimate pup is discovered hanging out at the local dog park.

2. She is a true Bad "Butt" (family friendly here so can't say the other word) gang-star dog. She runs her pack of trouble making dogs with an iron paw.

3. She has a black lab sister who thinks she is a wiener dog, too.

4. Her favorite things to do are eating, sleeping, walking, barking, eating, begging for food, eating, and did we mention eating!

5. One of her hobbies includes going on safari in her backyard. She trophy hunts for ants and wild strawberries.

5 comments:

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Well, I would have to say that #4 must be fact. I say that because ... uh hum... I cleared my throat, she is so ..... cute. :-)
But I bet #1 is true too. In that 2nd picture she is saying "where is my crown", get it to me Now!
She really is a cute weiner.
Diana

laughingfridge said...

Oh, my, I think all 5 of these are true, and most certainly #4! She wouldn't be a true doxie if not, lol

She sure is a cutie pie!

makingstuffwithlove said...

I think #3 and #4 and #5 are true lol She just looks like a trophy hunter -- she's a beautiful baby! I don't believe she would be bossy... She looks so sweet -- has she fooled me?

Garden Path Quilts said...

Oh, what a beautiful little girl! All is true! So sweet!

Ariya said...

We got her from a local breeder. She was the only red color among her siblings. She was very shy and looked so sweet, so we thought she would be a perfect sister for our black lab, Maya.
Yes.. she is shy and super sweet.... and gangster. She is so brave only for Maya. Maya is always generous because she thinks she is a doxie, Ariya is a huge dog. :)